Delaware Collective for Creative Economy
The Delaware Collective for Creative Economy is a localized initiative of Reel Families for Change (RFC).
RFC stands on the pillars of advocacy, access, and inclusion for those working in American film.
Our efforts in our charter state of Delaware are rooted in:
- Our commitment to generative leadership and elevating the spaces we occupy.
- Our work to develop equitable pathways to industry access regardless of self-identification, caretaker obligations, or geographic location.
- Our drive for creative placemaking.
With the help of our members and community partners, we aim to create a comprehensive, statewide ecosystem for arts, culture, and entertainment with a robust media production industry at its epicenter.
States with a thriving creative economy have been proven to have:
- greater recession resilience and faster economic recovery;
- stronger innovation, design, and discovery in their technological and medical advancements;
- decreased crime and recidivism;
- increased civic engagement and social well-being; and
- higher student graduation rates and overall student success.
The DCCE wants to ensure that all Delawareans are afforded the opportunity to participate in and benefit from the presence of a robust creative economy ecosystem in The First State.
Whether training, working, or employing others, the benefits truly are endless… and we deserve them all.
We don’t need to be the “next” anything; we’re already “First”.
Learn how Delaware is becoming a national arts and entertainment hub…and how you can help.
So what is the “Delaware Creative Economy”?
Ready to be Booked and Busy?
List your Arts-Friendly Location
How to BECOME an Arts-Friendly Location
Reach out to your Reps
you reach out?
Click the sample letter button.